Explore the BBAE Discover Curated Portfolio: Electric Vehicles, Charging, and Batteries
Electric Vehicle Manufacturers
- Tesla, Inc. (TSLA): The leading EV manufacturer and industry leader.
- Rivian (RIVN): Known for its R1T truck and R1S SUV.
- Polestar (PSNY): A premium electric car brand.
- Lucid Motors (LCID): A luxury electric vehicle manufacturer.
- Li Auto (LI): Chinese EV company, known for its flagship SUV line.
- Xpeng (XPEV): Chinese smart EV company.
- NIO (NIO): Chinese premium smart electric company.
- Fisker Inc. (FSR): Focuses on electric SUVs.
- Faraday Future (FFIE): Another player in the electric SUV market.
- Canoo Inc. (GOEV): Known for its unique electric vehicles.
- Nikola Corp (NKLA): Involved in electric trucks.
- Hyliion Holdings Corp. (HYLN): Specializes in electrified powertrain solutions.
- Lion Electric (LEV): All-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles company.
- Hyzon Motors (HYZN): Manufactures hydrogen fuel cell powered commercial vehicles.
- ChargePoint (CHPT): Provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging networks.
- EVgo (EVGO): Major EV charging network operator.
- Blink Charging (BLNK): Prominent player in the EV charging equipment sector.
- Beam Global (BEEM): Off-grid charging systems provider for EV charging, outdoor media, and energy security.
- Tritium DCFC (DCFC): Designer and manufacturer of advanced and reliable DC fast chargers for electric vehicles.
- Wallbox (WBX): Global technology company that creates electric vehicle charging and energy management systems.
- Allego (ALLG): Provider of charging solutions for electric cars, motorcycles, buses, and trucks for consumers, businesses, and cities.
- Ads-Tec Energy (ADSE): Germany-based producer and developer of battery-buffered EV charging system infrastructure, battery storage systems, and cloud-based services.
Battery Technology and Manufacturers
- QuantumScape (QS): Battery technology company that is developing solid-state lithium-metal batteries for electric vehicles.
- Solid Power (SLDP): Developer of all-solid-state rechargeable battery technology, primarily for the electric vehicle market.
- FREYR Battery (FREY): Aims to provide industrial scale clean battery solutions to reduce global emissions.
- Microvast (MVST): Produces Lithium-ion battery solutions for transportation, heavy equipment, and energy storage.
- Enovix (ENVX): On a mission to power the technologies of the future. Everything from IoT, mobile and computing devices, to the vehicle you drive, needs a better battery.
- SES AI Corp (SES): Manufacturer of high energy density of Li-Metal batteries
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only and is neither investment advice nor a solicitation to buy or sell securities. Investing carries inherent risks. Always conduct thorough research or consult with a financial expert before making any investment decisions.