On BBAE, the trading hours are as follows:
- Pre-Market Trading: 4:00 AM to 9:30 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- During pre-market hours, investors can place trades and react to market news before the regular trading session begins.
- Regular Trading Hours: 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- The regular trading session on BBAE takes place during these hours. Investors can trade securities listed on US exchanges, such as the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and NASDAQ.
- Post-Market Trading: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Post-market trading hours on BBAE provide investors with additional time to trade and respond to events that occur after the regular trading session has ended.
It’s important to note that not all securities may be available for trading during pre-market and post-market hours. Liquidity and trading volume may also be lower during these extended hours, which can impact price volatility and execution quality.